Sunday, September 28, 2008

Karla's Core Beliefs and Values in Education

What I love most about the world is that there are blue skies and sunshines.
The world would be a better place if there were more educational opportunities readily for those than want to succeed. What I would like to maintain about the world through my work as an educator is that there is that educations opens doors to those that are willing to go through those doors.What I would like to change about the world through my work as an educator is that there is a lack of individual care for the students needs. I want my students to be motivated to make a change in their own life and their families.

2 comments:

Esther's Blogitty Blog said...

Karla, Karla, such a beautiful obituary. I admire your abilities to teach individuals english, I'm sure along the way you will help many of those who would like to become spanish speakers as well. Coming from Mexico City, why did you make a move to Salt Lake City? Was it just to attend BYU? And last, what specifically are you going to do to help open doors as an educator?

kristina said...

Karla,

I enjoyed your obituary and the inclusion of your travels from Mexico to the US and the how the family ties remained. I can see the love for your family in your writing.

I like Esther am curious to your choice of moving to SLC. As I have lived in many places, I am always curious as to what brings people to a specific place.